Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Lead

Even before I had finished the script, the lead was cast... but as the script evolved and the character changed, I began to feel that the actor was no longer really suited for the role. For one, the character went from straight to gay.

But this left me with a predicament. Who was going to play the lead role of Chuck?

Well, while perusing some theatre pics of another actor friend, I discovered a young man who seems absolutely perfect. I mean, the moment I pulled up his first pic, I said to myself, "THAT'S CHUCK!"

Of course, we haven't heard him read yet. He's coming over Saturday evening to read from the script. Exciting! I really hope he works out.

As for the other actor, he will still be seen in the movie. I think I've found a role that he'll have fun with.

No comments:

Post a Comment